Upcoming CLE in the Northwest Suburbs
In Illinois, attorneys need to complete 30 total CLE hours, including at least 6 hours of professional responsibility. For complete rules regarding CLE credits, please visit the MCLE website.
New PR Requirements
Diverse/Inclusion PR and Mental Health/Substance Abuse
Beginning with the July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2019 (N through Z) and July 1, 2018 through June, 2020 (A through M), two year reporting periods, the six hours of professional responsibility CLE credits need to include 1 hour of diversity/inclusion PR and 1 hour of mental health/substance abuse PR. The provider offering the course will identify the course as offered to fulfill the diversity/inclusion or mental health/substance abuse CLE credit, in the same way that courses are currently identified for professional responsibility CLE credit.
At this point, many providers have yet to schedule many in-person seminars that cover diversity/incusion PR or mental health/substance abuse PR, but as attorneys begin to require these credits, groups will provide more courses.
Some providers include:
- the Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- the Chicago Bar Association
- the Dupage Bar Association
- the Illinois Bar Association
Keep an eye on this page and our Facebook page for more courses as they become available.
March 24, 2020
- Earn 1 Credit Approved PRMCLE
- 505 N. County Farm Road, 3rd Floor, Wheaton, Illinois 60187
March 31, 2020
- Earn 0.75 MCLE Credit
- The Chicago Bar Assocation 321 S Plymouth Ct Chicago, IL 60604
Oct 29 – Oct 30, 2020
- Earn up to 10.5 hours MCLE credit, including 8 hours of Professional Responsibility MCLE credit
- 700 East Adams Street, Springfield, Illinois 62701
*Only members of the Dupage County Bar Association can earn CLE credits at their events.